Guest guidelines are officially endorsed and prepared by the
International SPA association and Resort Hotel Association.
Your rights and responsibilies as a spa guest
Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are
all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that
encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest,
observe the code of conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal
awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
As a spa guest, you have the right to:
• A clean, safe and comfortable environment
• Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
• Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
• Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
• Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and
•the spa's policies and procedures
• Ask questions about your spa experience
• Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
• Communicate your preferences, expectations and
• Communicate complete and accurate health information
and reasons for your visit
• Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
• Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
• Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
• Adhere to the spa's published policies and procedures
As a spa guest, it is your reponsibility to:
Connect with us!
Experience Historic Willoughby Run
Spa l Fine Dining l Private Swim & Tennis Club l Historic Views l Walking Trail
© Gettysburg Day Spa, LLC All rights reserved.
Walk-ins are welcome.
Services provided upon availability.
As a reminder, we respectfully request that young children not accompany you to your
salon or spa appointment unless they are scheduled to also receive a service. This request
is out of respect for all of our salon and spa guests and we thank you for making other
arrangements during your time with us.